What will be the outcome?

August 4, 2019, 11pm:-
I was playing Counter-Strike Go on my PC & around 11 pm I turned it off and I was going through my Instagram feeds on my mobile phone and then suddenly I felt some change in the internet speed of my wifi, I switched to mobile internet and that wasn't working as well, I went downstairs to restart my wifi router and to my surprise all the lights were red, I checked my landline and that was also dead, the only thing that struck my mind Article 370 will be crucified soon, and because of the dirty politics of BJP, Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh lost touch with the virtual world, and due to no internet connectivity, business suffered terribly and like other Kashmiris who relied on the internet for their livelihood suffered pretty badly and you can count me in them as well. 
Just imagine you were forced to live without internet for 1 year plus and there was a strict curfew imposed in whole Jammu & Kashmir and you were not allowed to go anywhere, and it was all done to score some political goals. Jammu & Kashmir suffered heavy losses in terms of business, education, and other days to day activities were put to hold unnecessarily, and it was claimed there will be no corruption in Jammu and Kashmir, but today I can say it on record since article 370 was abrogated corruption in Jammu and Kashmir is on an increasing trend, and such scams took place after the 370 abrogations which had never taken place in the history of J&K. In the end, I can only say August 5 is the darkest day in our democracy.

Comments