Zendagi Migzara (Life Goes On)

Blaming God for dreams and hopes that didn't plan out is the last thing we frivolous creature's do. We human beings are very self-centred. We always care for our own needs, rather than what God wants us to do, his plans are perfectly executed but they are time-based, and here only a few things play a significant part in one's life and that is patience and capability of dealing with the hard times. Success, opportunity and hard work are three different things, and they are useless and inefficacious unless and until God adds few spoons of good luck to your menu. Trust me in this world there is a thing that we call luck and it damn exists. Now you are wondering, how can be one so lucky enough to pull off any damn thing, how can be one rich and famous, believe this there is absolutely nothing you can do, there are no shortcuts. 
You try hard to achieve things in your life and you fail every time, or you didn't get the opportunity to prove your metal. sometimes you think that maybe God has forgotten you in this world and you start believing in this thing and, now if you have started believing in this, you can be on your own and you have to just do your best and wait for the results, and I know it's not enough what I just said, people call you a loser because things didn't work out for you, it's not easy to satisfy others, they expect more from you but they don't understand, and pushing someone to the wall isn't the right way to make them do the things, there is a saying that fits perfectly "try again fail again fail better"
Personally speaking, every dog has its day but it only applies to those who are sweating out their energies, who have sacrificed their sleep and luxuries. They only work to keep the flame in their oven alive back at home and some of us don't have to go through a lot in making their two ends meet and they've no or little knowledge about sacrifice and struggle, you see most of my friends keep calling me whenever the summer is on set in Kashmir and they make their ways to places like Gangbal Lake, Kounsar Nag and other exotic trekking places but I was stuck in the hot and polluted capital of India. I also wanted to breathe the clean, cold and sweet air of Kashmir, I also wanted to feel those arrogant breezes to touch my chapped skin, but even though I want all such things but I know I just can't go with my friends and I can't enjoy the serenity, calmness, and that cawing of those wild crows remind of my childhood days when I used to visit my maternal house with my mother. Visiting my maternal house was always something very adventurous thing that I was supposed to do. Whenever I close my eyes I can still feel, calmness in the air, and the aroma of the herbs descending from the nearby forest. They were certainly good times and good times always stay close to your heart.

Comments

Post a Comment